Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rush Blog

So I am rushing around like a headless chicken right now, which is a phrase I truly want to poke fun at but don't even have the time to do so. What I will say is that what has gone down politically in the last 24 hours of modern Britain is blowing my mind. The Tories are in power? Really? Not to mention the Lib Dems are about to realize that they are only a pretend force in the all mighty government in which they have 57 seats.... God damn it, I don't even have time to get into this either.

In the next three hours, I have to make a cake, have a shower, rewrite a pitch and calm down enough to watch Lost. I am vowing to write an extra long, annoyingly opinionated, politically themed blog for tomorrow. You will be begging for it to end, I'll promise you that.

Lost is going to be great! I hope I'll be satisfied...that's what she said...no time...but she did...no time

Meryl xx

1 comment: