Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pub Quiz Blog

I have been moaning about wanting to join a pub quiz team for just under a year. Now it looks like my dreams are coming true. Less sarcastically put, I made a new years resolution that I would join or create a pub quiz team. Why? Because it combines two of my favorite things, quizzes and pubs.

I'm pretty good with trivia and very good at drinking, and the challenge of doing the two things at the same time was too tempting to give up. Now if I was still living in London, finding a pub quiz team would be as simple as finding a pub, but here in Canada it is more a niche group thing.

Thankfully I found the following website. http://www.tpql.com/  It is for the Toronto Pub Quiz League, yes league. Now after a moment of wondering if I really could 'play with the big boys' I e-mailed the creator of the site and asked if there was space for a new team, when it started, how long the league was and bla bla bla. And I got a response.

So there is no space for a brand new team (damn you procrastination) but there are spaces for spares, and by George I think I'm going to do it. If any of you lovely people care to join me please visit the website, just think how fun it will be to answer questions and win money, or answer questions get drunk and win money. Ok so it may be answering questions and getting drunk and not winning money, but even that sounds like a laugh.

Ok love you all, you beautiful people. Gosh darn your all so beautiful, enjoy the weather xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment