Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bric-A-Brac Blog

So yes, this blog entry will be a little bric-a-brac as I have a lot of things to say and not very much to say about any of them.

First up, Perez Hilton stole my article from last week... So he obviously didn't, but 'Perez Hilton used the same clip as me' doesn't have the same ring to it. It seems the 'queen of media' also liked the robot who folded towels and put it up on his website, way after me might I add. This must mean my blog will be swept up like a hurricane and I will be an overnight success, I literally cannot wait.

Second on the list...iSpecs, so yes right now it is just talk, but my inner nerd got all revved up by the idea that apple will be releasing 3D glasses. I like 3D way more than is normal, I really wanted to be cynical about it, and talk about how it was just a fad,  but Avatar couldn't have utilized the technology better and now I love it. Part of going to the movies is being completely swept away by someone else's story, it is a small escape from reality, and a short period of time when your emotions are not guided by you, but by the directors and actors whose craft it is to story tell. Add a further element of surrounding you with the film, making you feel like you are physically part of the action and it's pretty spectacular. Now that Apple have decided to make the iSpecs and become part of bringing 3D into the home, I am very excited to get my hands on a pair. All I need now is for Doctor Who to Broadcast in 3D and my head can explode allowing me to die at a moment of true happiness, only to be buried in my barely used iSpecs.

Third, I overdid it at the gym yesterday and now my abs hurt, to add insult to injury I have also developed a small cough. This means everytime I cough my abs cramp up, and it hurts so much I giggle. This continues to hurt my abs and is also hurting my reputation at work, I'm starting to look like standard street crazy.

Finally, I really really want to go to Lollapolooza this year, the line up is incredible, and it would be so, so much fun. Obviously I have no money, and I don't seem to know anyone who lives in Chicago, but if you do, go to this website and book yourself a ticket, you will not regret it, it's going to be massive!

http://www.lollapalooza.com/

If you want to, you can book me a ticket too, some people don't like to accept 'charity' but I'm all for it, can't get enough free stuff to be honest. Oh well looks like it will be a summer in the T dot for me, fun will just have to be had here in the city.

Hope you are all well

meryl xx

PS: Click here to see Perez's take on the towel robot

http://perezhilton.com/2010-04-14-inefficient-awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment