I shall list them in a list.
1. TTC - Easily the most irritating and most talked about pain in the arse of 2010. Three bloody dollars to get on the train. When I first came to
2. Two Thousand and Ten - It's pronounced people- 20, 10. I knew I would have to decide whether I was going to go for twenty ten vs. two thousand and ten and I'm truly glad which side the coin landed, of course that now means everyone who pronounces it in its longer form makes me want to take their tongue and shove it down their throat. On the surface, I really have no issue how one says it, but there is this deep underlying force then gets inexplicably agitated, just like when someone says 'two times' instead of twice. I'm working on my anger issues I promise.
3. Global Warming - There are still people out in the world who think that Global Warming is some sort of hoax, who think it is a conspiracy or a lie the government made up to frighten people. Its not...
4. The Snow - Why is it, that no matter how much it snows it is never snowman-making snow that settles? We've had crunchy snow, slippery snow, melty snow and slushy snow. If it can't support the weight of a carrot then it might as well bugger off back into the sky where it belongs.
5. Facebook - I love facebook, I really do. I think people who avoid it to be cool are stupid, and people who continue to be surprised that publishing photos on the internet mean they are owned by public domain are even worse. What I don't like about facebook is that every time I go to check my profile my music cuts out for a second. This could just be my mini computer being slow, but I’ve had it happen on someone else's too. I just don't understand why it can't handle both at the same time. Maybe I'll write to Windows and get to be in one of those slightly irritating 'Windows 7 was my idea' commercials. hmmm...fingers crossed.
So there we have it, already five irritations and it’s only the middle of January. I may have to invest in those chill pills I keep hearing about. Hey, why not voice your irritations of 2010 all you have to do is leave a comment....someone, anyone? Just leave a comment, you know you want to.