Monday, January 25, 2010

India


I knew I was feeling emotional when I started to tear up at the American idol auditions. Does everyone that goes on the show have some sort of tragic back story?

I think it is completely normal to be nervous to go on a large trip, but mix that with huge amounts of excitement and Sarah conquering her asthma to sing for Simon becomes 'so brave' and sleeping at night becomes impossible. Luckily my friend Jen is feeling exactly the same way, so receiving messages from her in the early morning has become delightfully relaxing, and slowly our trip is coming together and we are just ready to go!

I am fully packed, have a ride to the airport (thankyou grace) and am just generally in a good, buzzy sort of mood. I can't wait to share with you all the amazing things we will see when we are away. It will be a little harder to blog once I'm in India, so please excuse the large absences between entries.

Alright peace and love to you all

Next Blog entry in India xxx

1 comment:

  1. i miss you! hope you are having a brilliant time! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete