Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chocolate War Update


So a little while ago I wrote a post about Kraft putting in an offer to buy out Cadbury. Or as the bbc put it 'Kraft Food's hostile bid for Cadbury' To be honest I was making fun of all the fuss surrounding it. Little did I know the controversy had thickened. Nestle had joined the hunt.  Ok so it hadn't actually. People saw them selling off shares in some eye care group and assumed they were going to use the money from that to put in a bid for Cadburys. I think we all learned what happens when you ass-u-me.

Either way people have got themselves all hot under the collar over this, and perhaps a gentle reminder that we are dealing with chocolate here might snap the more sensible out of it.

I was actually very excited to come across a chocolate related article, because I was reading the other day the best way to get your blog up and running is consistency.
The advice read that if your blog is about the same things consistently then people are far more likely to re-visit it. If you keep switching topics you pull in a more diverse and therefore less faithful audience.

Now I don't need to tell you I've got a touch of the old attention deficit disorder, my writing probably speaks for itself, but keeping to one topic seems a little boring. Slightly worried I pondered if I could keep my blog topic based and then into my lap fell part two of chocolate-gate. As your official insider into the chocolate universe I will continue to report on any and all chocolate related news, interspersed with articles on alternative controversial topics. So voilla, Houston we have consistency

Free cuddles all round

No comments:

Post a Comment